Wednesday, March 10, 2010




http://www.myspace.com/coreyianhaim http://www.myspace.com/coreyianhaim This is soo unfair and I JUST found out about it, cause we are a day ahead over here...It had to have happened in the middle of the night here for us and I'm so mad about it I can hardly comment on it...Another one of my favorite movie stars from the 80's gone for good...I feel like I'm around all toddlers or something here, cause no one knows anything here, nothing...they weren't even alive in the 80's, so of course they have no idea what I't talking about, who I'm talking about, or what they missed out on....ugghhhh this makes me so sick I haven't even read all the details....all my movie and music stars are going away or dying off and the whole time I am over hereeeeeeeeeeeee.....this was like my most favorite movie on earth when I was growing up whenever it came out...wow I haven't seen it forever...ordering off of here never seemed like such a good idea before as it does now, cause we defiately DON'T have it here...no one even knows what this is or has heard of it....=p

No comments: