Thursday, March 11, 2010

http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/collections/gallery/2441/corey-haim-obit-%20gallery/fp#photo0 Corey Haim died earlier this morning of an apparent drug overdose. For a period during the late '80s, Haim's posters graced the walls of just about every 13-year-old girl's bedroom in America. He starred in a handful of movies that have become cultural touchstones for legions of Gen-Xers. And he was one half of, along with Corey Feldmen, "The Two Coreys." Then his personal demons and drug addiction turned him into a poster child of the perils of Tinseltown fame. Take a look back of some of his most memorable roles....(I'm sorry I really can't be on here right now, I can hardly stand to watch any of this either, just enough to save it to put it on here to have....I don't like finding out a day later one of my teen idols died while i was sleeping peacefully....tooooooo hurtful and totally unfair...his webpage was gorgeous by the way...I had no idea he was into the Van Gogh paintings... it turned out so pretty...at least it's still there to keep looking back on....

No comments: