Thursday, March 4, 2010


Hi all and Happy March to u all finally....We haven't even hit the first day of spring here, and the weather is totally miserable here...I can't believe it is so hot already,uggh I'm glad this is going to be my last summer here then never again for me with the tropical weather on some island, unless I go there myself on a vacation I plan on my own!!!!!!!!! Not being forced to live here when it wasn't even my idea to come here to begin with....So I've been to 2 different Going-Away parties just a week a part...another one I just went to today at the Golf Course and Country Club here....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr NOT really my thing, cause I really don't care a single thing at all for golf or wanna be around it or the restaurants there, since they are naturally filled with boring people just wanting to sit and talk about golf, and I'm one to want to sit and cut up or make fun of everything around me that can possibly move....too different not at ALL alike in anyway, so of course we clash like u wouldn't believe...best they go their way and I go mine and everything stays at peace then....I hate dragging myself to those things, to people I barely even know, who have barely even spoken to me ever, or just have to keep up appearances, or their rep....And me not ever liking anything has a nightmare of a time trying to have anyone here get anything at all right where I will even look at it...sometimes they get it halfway right, then decide to dump disgusting tomatoes all over the thing to try and impress me or something...doesn't work u know, I just pick them up with a napkin and fling them down the hill and watch them go flyin'. Get it right and people won't make me do that...they don't get it right, hmm someone is likely to get a slimy flying tomato slice whacked up at the side of their face one day cause that's exactly what they are....Anyways, it was a nice view since we were up on a hill kind of, and I"ve been to this place many times before...It was nice to get a good view of the ocean and most of the things around it...Stillll tooooooooooo hotttt I stay drenched the whole day as soon as I get up and leave the house...when I"m at home, I keep my air on freezing cold, and it feels tooooo incredible....my dehumidifier has frozen up before in the front it's gotten so cold. I just let it thaw out, and it's fine then....what I would do to be in freezing cold weather ice and snow... we are still getting snow back home...we've never gotten this much snow ever before...and I have to be gone when it is all happening...hmm I found out there was another earthquake, only this time in Taiwan....http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_taiwan_earthquake there was a comment on there that had absolutely NOTHING to do with this at all, I guess that's what made it soooo funny lol everyone else on there had an attitude about it, me on the other hand, it totally made my day after putting up with all what I have to here being on an island and getting criticized if I don't like this or that...check this out and just try and sit there and tell me this isn't funny and try not to laugh...u will barely read through the first sentence and bust out laughing like I did....sorry I just went through an earthquake last weekend, I have no idea where these people's heads are at wanting to brag about their dating life on an earthquake site...I come across something like that and forget it about trying to get me to keep a straight face...lol (I just wanna know who goes around acting like this, so that I can go up and shake their hand and congratulate them for being so funny...I'm around such boring miserable frowning people all the time here, this is like a total breath of fresh air to me....)


Strong earthquake hits Taiwan
TAIPEI, Taiwan – A powerful 6.4-magnitude earthquake rocked southern Taiwan on Thursday, terrifying residents, disrupting communications and triggering at least one large fire. Twelve people were injured, the National Fire Agency said.


No tsunami alert was issued. The quake was centered in the same mountainous region of rural Kaohsiung county that endured the brunt of the damage from Typhoon Morakot, a devastating storm that killed about 700 people last August.

Taiwanese actor Chu Chung-heng said he and other passengers were close to panic when the high-speed train on which they were traveling was dislodged from its track by the quake.

"Many people in my car were screaming," he said. "I was so scared that I couldn't make a sound. The train shook very hard and I thought it was going to overturn."

Rail service in southern and central Taiwan was suspended, as was the state-of-the-art subway system in Kaohsiung city, Taiwan's second largest with a population of 1.5 million. Kaohsiung is about 250 miles (400 kilometers) south of Taipei.

In nearby Tainan, a fire broke out in a textile factory shortly after the quake hit, sending huge plumes of black smoke billowing into the air. Power outages struck Taipei and at least one county to the south, and telephone service in many parts of Taiwan was spotty.

Kuo Kai-wen, director of the Central Weather Bureau's Seismology Center, said the quake was not geologically related to the massive temblor that hit Chile last Saturday, but its intensity was unusual for the area.

"This is the biggest quake to hit this region in more than a century," he said.

The quake's epicenter was near the town of Jiashian, especially hard hit by last year's typhoon. A Kaohsiung county official told CTI TV news that some temporary housing built for typhoon survivors collapsed.

The Ministry of Defense said troops were dispatched to Jiashian to report on the extent of the damage.

In nearby Liugui an unidentified high school student described the quake as terrifying. "Everyone was running out of the classroom, and some people fell in the rush," she told ETTV.

All of the 12 injuries were relatively minor, the fire agency said.

A spokesman for President Ma Ying-jeou said authorities had been instructed to follow the quake situation closely and take steps to mitigate damage and dislocation. Ma was widely criticized for his government's slow response to last year's typhoon.

The presidential office said he planned to visit Tainan on Thursday afternoon.

Earthquakes frequently rattle Taiwan but most are minor and cause little or no damage.

However, a 7.6-magnitude temblor in central Taiwan in 1999 killed more than 2,300 people. In 2006 a 6.7-magnitude quake south of Kaohsiung severed undersea cables and disrupted telephone and Internet service for millions throughout Asia.

that was the article...I found more than the first comment that about made me fall outta my seat here...I wonder if any of these people went to a school to learn how to be this funny, and where they are hiding out at cause I'm surely not around them...everyone I get stuck around is so dead boring I don't even wanna be around them...maybe they can teach me this sense of humor they picked up somewhere, I've already got the sarcasm part down.... I just couldn't let these go, I know I would be kicking myself if I couldnt' find them again....hope u all enjoy and I hope I'm able to actually sleep tonight after reading through some of these wowwwwwww lol



"im male, 26, and just this Christmas had a brief encounter with a mature woman. It was wonderful. We met via internet dating on this site:
AgeLover.com a good way to meet like-minded people, and she actually approached me first. It just so happens I like older women and she likes men around my age. We had an amazing day and later on she joined me at a hotel. It was like a fantasy come true. Amazing company, amazing sex too and a really warm and loving woman. She will turn 36 this month, and my goodness what a connection we had that day.o"

"In '65 I started a minor earthquake in Kaoshiung. I knocked a man of importance on his ass in a dirty pot hole. I paid for that in more ways than one. But, he became a wiser man."


"um.wasnt it in chile?O_O"

"Earth is alive! Phew! Don't want this planet to turn into Mars."

"Seems like Mother Nature and God are pissed off."


"has earthquakes become a fad now, are they going to report every single earthquake in the world now?"



"I am ready for Jesus. I baked him a cake."


"why are we so surprised that there are earthquakes now? If you don't want to deal with earthquakes go live in the dessert."
( ahem!!!! desert is spelled with only one "s" "dessert is something u have after dinner i had no idea that u could live in something that u eat...)

"when is my city gonna get hit?? Everyone is gettn earthquakes except me... "

"Hey, don't be so "hard on" this guy; what this
couple did in bed actually made the earth quake"


"ill see u all in hell 2012..."


"let's all take time to say " I LOVE YOU'' to our loved ones before these things happen to us..." (LOL it's already happened to me!!!!!!!!!)>...so what now?!?!?

"with so many earthquakes going on maybe its the end of the world as we know it, maybe the earth will change, maybe this is the change obama was talken about when he ran for president.."

"There was a young man named fasdfv
whose answers were certainly spaszed
he found a nice girl on a site
then visited a quake page this very night
and married her til he made sense of
this RIGHT???"


"thanks for the laugh. I think I actually peed my pants. However, perhaps you thought you were on some other website???? (I think the comments were even more funny than the original comment.)"

"Maybe,,,, I Should buy that house boat..."

"yeah..it's the end of the world..but hey my life has been pretty crappy anyways..(sigh)"

"rock and roll"

"This is the topic about earth quake in Taiwan. Not the old woman you been sleeping , Duh.."

********I LOVE FUNNY PEOPLE TOOOOO MUCH WISH I COULD FOREVER SURROUND MYSELF AROUND THEM ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!******* have a good night all hope to chat with u soon only one more day until the weekend....☺xxxxxxxx

No comments: