Saturday, March 20, 2010


I am still on my own another 2 weeks. I'm trying to come up with possibly anything to keep my mind off things and keep busy....I booked my trip for next month finally finally, so I'm holding my breath and keeping my fingers crossed ever so tightly that nothing goes wrong between now and then... Like another earthquake or typhoon, or something else crazy...I saw a sign last weekend they do piercing here every first and third weekend of every month. So guess what I went and did, so that wouldn't stop keeping me awake anymore at night worrying about something so meaningless to everyone else, but to me I actually lost sleep over it cause I'm too obsessed with that kind of thing...Enough where I was willing to sit in a long line for nearly 2 hours waiting, having to listen to others around me exchange lamebrain nothing same ole stories about the same junk things that go on around here...no one cares honestly..I surely don't...But I finally got what I was after, and was satisfied then so, maybe not anymore until I get back to the states....I'm not wasting my time anymore like that just sitting in a line when I have better things to do....But I get stuck on something and absolutely will not give it up until I get it...hmm I went and got my movie finally finally finallllyyyyyy what I have been waiting for since last year to come out since I finished the book to it...Nice escape from reality... esp the kind of reality that I"m stuck in over here....It shoudn't be too much longer...it's just annoying with everything dragging out, and I came home here yesterday to a couple of papers stuck to my door saying they are going to relocate us in the next few months somewhere else here...Something

about renovating and this and that...I have no idea what else, but that is kind of annoying, after being here for almost 4 years, and I've begged to move before because these people around me and their stupid human sized dogs, and them not keeping them away from me, or letting them take huge dumps in my front yard, even after we or my husband went over there to tell them to stop, they still were doing it.... I was begginggggg to leave here last year and the year before and the year before that to someplace else... Everything has been breaking down, and going wrong little by little, and I guess they finally had enough, cause obviously, it's not just us where little things are going wrong....I pretty much gave up the idea of moving anywhere until it was time for us to move for good...They want us to move 3 months before we leave then move again at the end of the year..I don't know how that is going to fly, but anything for a change, and to get away from these crazy people and their oversized 100+ pound dogs being forced around me... I don't want dogs around me, I don't why the hell they or anyone else can't understand that...I'm thinking they went and said a few things about me too, but there's nothing to complain about, cause I don't do anything, or have huge dogs that drive everyone else around me completely nuts....I don't care I won't ever see these psycho-path people ever ever again...So I have no idea how that is going to work out...Whatever happens, happens, and nothing I can do about it either way....I'm here just like everybody else is...Today is the first day of SPRING. Parts of the USA are getting snow. Back home we have it again there I heard, for like the 8th or 9th time this year since before Christmas. That is the most snow we have ever gotten ever ever ever...That is soo unfair I can't even stand to think about it....I found a solution to the trash problem here for me..Since I don't want to mess with, refuse to mess with it, or waste my time on it, and anything else that can come to anyone's mind that doesn't come to mine right now, I thought of something finally... I just take it to my work little by little and let them deal with it.. They can take it out and have it bust all over them. I wish I had thought of it sooner, but wow no more worrying about it on my part...I love how I think of these things, and no one else can figure it out and they do nothing but complain and whine about it...I don't do trash just like I don't do anything else that's gross or gets all over me....Still nothing is happening here, not that I"m paying attention or anything, but nothing worth getting excited about...Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone and the first day of spring.. hope it is better for everyone else than it is for some getting snow again... tc...xxxx☺


No comments: