Saturday, March 6, 2010

hi all...I turned on my tv this morning and heard this song at about 5:30am...Wow, does anyone else remember this besides me?!?! It's been quite awhile now, and as much as I don't have anything to do with this place, I was surprised to hear anything that didn't just come out like last week or whatever...I'm finding things I've never even heard or saw before whenever I first moved here and had no idea they even exsisted casue we are so sheltered over here in this little community...It's hard to tell what goes on in the rest of the world with everything moving so fast and always changing....Anyways, not too much longer, and it's going faster now it seems...then never again for me ever breathing the air, or stepping foot on some island anywhere...hmm no more funny stuff has come across anymore to me, but I"m definately alwayzzzz looking out for it...☺

No comments: