Tuesday, January 31, 2012

STRAIGHT A'S AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohooo!!!!!!!!

yahhh I finally had a chance to go and get my transcript from last semester, and I made all solid straight A's the entire year in 2011. too good to be true really, but I really had nothing else to do here, everything has changed sooo muchhh, and everyone I knew before has either moved or completely DIED, or they are just busy with their own stuff....I threw myself into college work again, and it's A's all the way down and to the other side...soo I have a solid 4.0 now, and should have absolutely NOOOO problem at alllll finding a job up teaching up in Anchorage. :) Never again am I going to put up with high school kids talking to me like they did in Japan, and I wouldn't put up with them for a second and told them what I thought of them...The brats who still lived with their parents and just barely got outta high school, and still complaining about curfew and junk like that....I don't want to hear it, and they come freak out on me about how pissed they are at stuff like that cause I'm so past all that garbage it's not even funny....I won't get to go back to my college classes until falltime of this year when we are done moving and finally settled, so I'm already counting down the months until that finally happens again....

No comments: