Saturday, January 28, 2012

"Go Out & Inspire Others!!!"


Hey all, my internet has been out the entire week...I'm glad it was finally reset somehow and I can get back to talking on here nonstop. I've missed being on here, and have got a bunch of catching up to do!!! Wow most of all a week's worth of posts on this so sorry for all the mishaps this month with my laptop acting up, and then my internet going out. I've still yet to move, and get set up in our own place, and wait for the internet guy to come out and hook us up with Internet Service whenever that is...I can't believe it, I've got only 3 days left here before I move up to the North Pole!!!!!!!!!! yeehawwwwwwwwww too excited cause I never wanna be around intense heat like I was back in Okinawa and here in Oklahoma again. I've faced temperatures up to 113 degrees so I never want to go through another summer like that again. I went for the last time tonight to LifeChurch. The rest of the times I get to see it will be online at LifeChurch.Tv.com One story that really got my attention was the one delivering the message tonight was talking about going out to Inspire others and to make a good name for yourself. Even if you don't have a good name, you can change that and change people's views on you. I have that problem with the military bases I'm forced to live at, because everyone hates each other mostly, and everyone talks trash behind everyone else's back. esp. mine. mostly because I'm an Honor's Student, I don't have anything to do with them or their sick parties or drinking games, and I could careless about fitting in since I move around so much. I do have others come to my defense though when some start talking trash about me just because I DON'T do anything that they expect me to. He went on to say that one time he was at a funeral of a girl who passed away. They were going around telling stories of what they remembered best about her. No one was really saying anything, and then someone spoke out and said, "well, she was really funny", it was quiet a little bit more, and then someone else said "she was a lot of fun, and liked hot sauce"...but no one else really said anything else. I don't know about anyone else, but I certainly don't wanna be remembered that way, for being funny, but everyone is totally blank in what way, and for liking hot sauce when I can't stand that stuff anyways. I've been working on stuff for St. Jude Children's Cancer Hospital again for Valentine's Day. I've been filling out the Valentine's, and I got 3 bags of stuffed toys from the thrift stores. It filled up an entire box, so I think it will be able to cover at least one whole floor. I plan to get it mailed off this week along with everything else I'm sending on ahead of us up to Alaska. It really makes you stop and think about what is important.. Needless to say, the entire room was pitch quiet, and I was told then "it looks like that is a really special place..." :)

No comments: