Sunday, January 15, 2012

Missin' My Laptop!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss my laptop sooo muchhhh I hardly know what to do with myself now... :p My brother in law finally came through after a busy week at work and could hardly wait to do all the technical garbage on it that I can't stand doing. So I should have my laptop back in a week while it's being set back to normal and getting upgrades etc etc etc. and anything else that I have no idea about...It's been so difficult to keep up on here cause I don't like the computer that I have to use, and I can't be online all the time like I usually was before...I hope that everyone is doing well and I look forward to being back online as soon as I can...I only have a week and a half left here in Oklahoma before we move to Alaska... I can hardly sleep some nights I"m so excited, and I'm experiencing hatred from people all over again that I don't even know since they don't like the way their life turned out, and are jealous of mine...I'm not feeling any pain either way, so I really don't care what they think...Only about 10 more days to go here...PLEASE HURRY UP AND GET OVER WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: