Monday, January 9, 2012

Finished More Scarves...

I finally finished 2 of the scarves I was working on...It was just putting the last few finishing touches to them...The first one I did, same gray colour and everything, only without the bird on it...and the black one I did just like the one in the pic, only I put a ton of fringe on the ends...Can't stand the plain look for anything....With the weather I saw in the Alaska pics yesterday, I can feel it that I"ll have a booming business since I will have nothing but time on my hands for about the first 6 months trying to unpack and get settled in...I sooo miss being on here all the time like I usually am...I've got 3 weeks left here and it's dragging worse than sitting through a funeral....It's like springtime everyday here now...Everywhere else is having tons and tons of snow, and I am still stuck with sunshine...not something I want to see in the middle of winter when everyone else is having snow days...

No comments: