Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fabulous Fondue Experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.meltingpot.com I haven't had fondue since I was back in France and Switzerland and back in middle school...I'm sooo thankful that I live this close to our beautiful downtown to get to experience this kind of life style...I really really can't wait to go back to this one, and will definitely look for a fondue place up in Anchorage...It's just tooo good to pass up!!!!!! I know where I wanna go for my birthday at least!!! this is A MUST if anyone comes to or through Oklahoma City!! Of course I won't be here, but you won't be disappointed, until you're a never-ending complainer like some of the ones on here who give reviews who are never satisfied with anything!!!!!!!! I loved it though, and still can't stop talking about it!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: