Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Went To Plymouth Plantation Again Today....3rd Time For Me...


Okay, so I woke up in the middle of the night here, and decided to do this...It was my 3rd time going to the Plymouth Plantatation...once when I was only 13, and twice this time because I never get tired of that place ever...It's a replica village of when the colonists came over to America to settle here, and shows what their houses looked like, and has people in character, working, talking to each other, and to anyone else who asks them anything, but they are in character, so they don't know of anything in this modern day and age, or anything past their time period. It's so much fun to see, and get to experience that, and I never get tired of it...I took tons of pics, and can't wait to put them on here to share....I love the town of Plymouth, it's still very historical and actually has some meaning left to it... miss chatting to u all on here...

No comments: