Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Having Many Interests Provides Many Opportunities!!!


I am soooo happy right now...I finallly finally got a responce for Teaching Position here...Even if I'm just here for a few more months, I'd be thrilled to do anything...All this sitting around and waiting for the time to pass, and waiting for my classes to start is enough to drive anyone insane..This is not my life, I was constantly busy and going and gone all the time...Now this year, hardly anything...a lot of waiting, enough where I've had so much time, that I'm starting my own business...About 2 years time I will be able to launch it after I've been settled in Alaska for awhile...Also, my obsession with traveling to other countries never ever ever leaves me...I'd also like to start planning on going to Russia in the next few years....SooOOOOO excited about sooo much right now...Wish me luck everyone....xxxoxoxo

No comments: