Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hi From the Boston/Logan International Airport!!!

I'm sooo happy I could connect after all the trouble that I've had before....I'm more than ready to go home now...I'm sick of dragging everything around with me everywhere I go, and I always end up with more and more, and I still have no idea how that happens, or where it all comes from....It's only a whopping 81 degrees today...much better than back home, where it's still over 100 degrees everyday, like 114...Not sure when I can come up to Boston again since I move so much, and always have to keep getting our new place in order, unpacking, etc...etc....I miss my cat, and being on here, and (I'M R.E.A.D.Y. T.O. H.A.V.E. M.Y. L.I.F.E. B.A.C.K. W.I.T.H.O.U.T. P.A.R.E.N.T.S. I.N. I.T...... :p >>>> I want my freedom back badlyyyyyy...talk with you all soon...take care....

No comments: