Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sorry To Burst Your Bubble Chumps....


Today we ran into a couple who proudly spouted off to us that they were going to Kadena Air Base over in Okinawa, Japan. I had to catch my breath first and felt sick to my stomach before I told them that we had just come from there...I could see they were all excited about going there and being overseas etc...etc...until I broke the news to them that it wasn't that great like they thought it was..there are riots all over the place there, with Japanese driving around in trucks with megaphones on top, shouting in microphones in Japanese things that we don't even understand....but yet, they come to our 4th of July celebrations whenever the base opens up to the public for that American Holiday...Biggest HYPOCRITES that you will ever come across in your entire life no doubt....I didn't get much more out of them after we told them the bad side of that place, since obviously everyone else has been lying to them and only telling them the good side and how "great" it is there. It is not "great", it is not "beautiful" it is not "interesting", it will though ruin your life forever, and cause you to have life long nightmares.....So they didn't seem to like me too much after all that but I seriously DON'T CARE, since I will never see them again.....I was just being honest, I guess some people just can't handle good old-fashioned H.O.N.E.S.T.Y.....

No comments: