Friday, June 17, 2011

Take Me Into The Beautiful...then maybe I won't get lost so much...

OMG I can't waittt to move here!!!!!!!! NOoOOOOOOO more summer to put up with...I will be seeing snow year round like this!!!!!!!!! and once my wonderful video download thing on here decides to stop being stupid and finally cooperate with me I can put my songs on here finally...We are in the hottesstttt part of summer right now..the part of summer where I never go outdoors hardly unless it's in the dead of night like 2am or something and it's still hot...7 more months to go here, and I'll be surounded by Alaskan wildlife and being in the wonderful city of Anchorage....(just wondering....if we have already passed the year 1999, and 2000, then why are they still playing that one song on the radio: "so tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999!?? :\ ????????? doesn't make much sense if we are only 6 months off from it turning 2012!!!! :p )strong>

No comments: