Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another Sports Idiot Was Taking Pictures Of Me Yesterday....


So it never fails....sometimes I just can't stand going out in public with what I have2put up with. I don't look like the "typical American" does over here....dark tan, blonde hair, know nothings when you ask them anything, they have no idea what your talking about, and I always have an answer to everything even if it's to ask me where to throw trash away I would definatly have an answer to that one and a smart aleck one to top it off with....So since I don't look like most people do over here, ones who do happen to see me are going to gawk and stare and whatever else....can't stand it...I was working on my project in a restaurant yesterday right before I had dinner, and some dope sports guy comes in...you know the backwards baseball cap, some t shirt sporting a sports team, athletic looking, ones I have never even blink at cause they bore me and only talk about one thing like the military only talks about military...NOT FOR ME....I"m working of course trying to finish my project so I don't have to have my whole entire weekend taken over by another project...and then I notice this idiot not only holding up his phone, but AIMING IT AT ME IN AN ANGLE...I really wanted to jump up and slap this guy...I had no idea who he was, of course they NEVER talk to me, even if they did being a sports fanatic, I would most likely pop off with some smart alecky comment cause me and sports people...just.don't.get.along. Simple as that. I still ignored this idiot who I didn't even know, who was aiming his phone at me taking pictures of me doing work, and I would guess he kept snapping pictures of me about 5 or 6 (maybe more)times...Never said a word to me...That's what I mean that we don't get a long..Either talk to me, or LEAVE ME THE &%$@?!# ALONE, BUT DON'T JUST SIT THERE SNAPPING PICTURES OF ME WITH YOUR PHONE...WOW....Yes I finished what it was I was working on cause I was so mad at that point, I had to keep busy with him doing that to me, and I was seriously trying to ignore such a total idiot...No I have absolutely NOTHING IN COMMON WITH SPORTS IDIOTS...I'm a straight A student, and on the President's Honor Roll at my University...We would sit in front of each other and it would be completely silent...them still not talking, and me falling asleep cause I don't do boredom in my life, and they definately are boring....Oh, and the pic of the cat on the stove???? That's what I feel like doing to that S.O.B.only with rope and turning the thing on as high as it will go, but not before blasting my radio station,taking pictures of him in every angle that I can think of, and finally... walking out the door, BEFORE SLAMMING IT AS LOUD AS I POSSIBLY CAN...leaving him there...HOW'S THAT FOR PAYBACK!?!?!

No comments: