Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Only 3 More Days And I Move To ALASKA In 6 Months Exactly...


working on my passport things today since I need more than one to go all over the world like I do....I'm sooooo excited I don't even care about doing it, or how long it takes...*****I just found out one of the things that we are having at our State Fair this year, and I still can't stop laughing... this is from facebook of course since I moved onto there now...lol check this out...lol "Oklahoma State Fair
ATTENTION WEIRD FOOD LOVERS: Gobble, gobble! Really Mad Turkey Nads will be available at the 2011 Oklahoma State Fair. Yes, you read that right - we are talking about deep-fried turkey testicles served with hot sauce. Who's gonna try them first?" I'll get a pic of me next to sign and post on here...lol noooo I don't touch anything like that...(I hardly like anything,and I HATE HOTSAUCE...it looks like someone sneezed in the stuff with all those unidentifiable chunks.... gag... barf...chokkkkeeee...)...esp. animal body parts....·

No comments: