Monday, June 13, 2011

My Friends!!

My friends and family, (near and far!!) mean everything to me!!!
These are me and my friends whenever we were younger!! We always had the best of times!!!! (and NOOOOOO I did NOT use this drab-like nothing color for my presentaition!!! My background was a bright purple with silver accents!!!!!!!! gotta have COLOR in my life, and the color of a SIDEWALK just doesn't do it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)I will put this on its own page when I finally finish this one!! I put this over on my facebook since I can actually do stuff on there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things I Remember!!

1. When Garth Brooks was on top of the entire country music world, (whether you were into him or not...)

2.You got together every single weekend with your friends even if you just ended up laying around in your bedroom the whole time talking.....

3. Everytime you wanted to do something you weren't asked "are you sure??????"

4. You could actually have a decent conversation with someone then without them fooling around with their cell phone...

5. If you weren't at the Roller Skating Rink every Friday or Saturday night, then you were the "oddball" then for not going... :D xxx


No comments: