Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Finally Not Dragging Around My 5 Foot Art Project...



Wow, Is it EVER a relief to not be responsible for such a huge art project for a few weeks now that it's outta my hands...I felt like I was having to carry around a part of the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel from when I lived over in Italy.... It was so huge, and I'm not that tall anyways so me overdoing it with my artwork isn't a very good idea, but I do it anyways....It came to mind to me just how enormous the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel is, and how I would love to do something like that...I just wouldn't be able to carry it around...Yes I saw the Sistine Chapel when I was living over in Italy...I want to go again and just spend an entire day there looking up at the ceiling once I get through the rest of the Vatican...Something no one else really cares about, so I'm on my own again for that one...This was my absolute favourite part/painting of the Sistine Chapel Ceiling. I have a replica of this painting that I got framed, and had it hanging in our bedroom back in Okinawa...Then we had to move 2 different times, and it's all wrapped up and boxed up and packed up somewhere now...I have no idea when I'll see it again..Sometime next year when I'm up in Alaska, but I really miss looking at it now...I'll be in court the rest of the week taking notes then working on my paper and starting on my next art type project...I said Okinawa pushed me past my tolerance level and I definately wasn't kidding about it....This is the most hardest I have ever worked in school, and when I'm dreaming about stuff that I did, or I'm supposed to get done, I know I'm beyond obessed with getting past the idiots that I was stuck with a year ago...NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER PUT UP WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT AGAIN.....

No comments: