Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I MADE STRAIGHT A'S, AND I'M ON THE PRESIDENT'S HONOUR ROLL NOW!!!!!!!

Yes!! I finally made President's Honour Roll at my University!! And I've still got the rest of the year to go!!! I start my summer session next week, then fall time, and I"m soooo excited.....I worked sooooooooooo hard during the spring semester, I felt sick so many times I didn't want to do anything else but sleep...I found an entire Hello Kitty Pez Dispenser Collection in cute little pink tin today, and grabbed it for that to be my reward!!!!!!!! Mine is just like the one in the pic, the clear ones and everything in the pink tin...It also has a sweet pic on the back, but it's not shown on here...it just looks like a small tin lunch box....I don't even touch Pez candies...I just collect the dispensers cause they are so cute...And the ages 3 and up doesn't bother me either since I'm the one who is dealing with it...Once I get my window covers finished, I'll put it all up there in my window and either show on cam, or take pics of everything....It's still quite a ways to graduation though, but no hurry really on that.... :)


No comments: