Friday, August 21, 2009

Saturday August 22, 2009

Hmm what an "interesting" week I've had...I'm too glad it's over with though of course....I have to be more careful from where I find my clothes at here and check them before I ever even bring them into my house....That is one reason I just don't get stuff here really....I went to one of the thrift stores here to find just some guys shorts to wear around the house and sleep in and whatever else, brought them home and washed them and everything etc...etc....it was a few weeks before I finally wore them but when I did, I just out of instinct put my hand in one of the pockets and felt something....I thought it was something of mine, crumpled up paper money that got washed, or some kind of paper I didn't care much about, and just stuck in there.....ummmm not exactly....I pulled out what was in there, and it was 2 condoms (unwrapped of course) but still it would cause anyone to shutter....I thought it was funny...only that kind of stuff happens to me....It doesn't take much for me to find humor in just about anything so I didn't care either way, but someone has to be pretty out of it to just give their clothes away without checking the pockets first...Just wanted to give everyone else a heads-up on that cause I always order everything over here...so that's never happened to me before!!!!!! I'm toooooo happy only one more week of summer and then summer is DONE.....This time next year I will hopefully already know by now where we are going and be preparing to leave in the next few months....(Right around Christmastime too, wow can't imagine how crazy that's going to be with all the holiday travelers out there!!!!!) well, I'll be one of them, so not much I can say about that...

No comments: