Wednesday, August 12, 2009

http://www.lemondrop.com/2009/08/07/desert-storm-pen-pals-meet-marry-20-years-later/?icid=main|main|dl5|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lemondrop.com%2F2009%2F08%2F07%2Fdesert-storm-pen-pals-meet-marry-20-years-later%2F

I thought that this was the nicest story that I did it myself...same color of ink and everything...I had penpals my whole entire life until the internet came along and everything turned to email...>=( I always hoped something like this would happen to me since there is no weirdness and you already seem to know one another....I'd sure like to hear more things like this other than who's fighting about what or trouble certain celebrities have gotten into...

P.S. oh and only 1 more day 1 more day ONE MORE DAY until aheemmm<<<<<< gets outta here....okay uhh yeahhh I'm so totally celebrating whenever that happens...I"m helping to take them to the Airport here myself....just one more day and I'm free from being treated like some sort of toddler....>=L

No comments: