Sunday, August 16, 2009


Monday August 17, 2009

Sorry I had to get away from that boring golf channel....hi I am finally returning to my normal lifestyle and I just couldn't be any happier...I'm so thrilled to pieces to have my life and my house back like it was... I just can't stand being babied around, being told what to do (or so it sounds that way) and feel like I'm being watched all the time...I've been on my own tooooo long for that kind of garbage....hmm so hopefully I won't have to put up with that kind of junk for about 2-3 years from now...family visits just aren't my thing...not for that long at least...whew am I glad that is OVER....Guess I will be going on 2 vacations next year before we leave here...I'm celebrating the whole entire year next year up until I leave so I can't wait...hmm I could say plenty about what went on, but I know that will turn into nothing but a bunch of complaining I think cause it's nothing but frustrating high irritation every single time that I think about it...I decided to reward myself since I got through such an annoying experience and get my pink digital camera that coordinates with my laptop...That's how happy I am to have my life back...hope to talk with you all soon...have an incredible week which includes breathing space of course...take care all...

No comments: