Sunday, August 30, 2009

(I want these baby tigers by the way...=0) How wonderful it is to wake up in my own house and not have to smell the disgusting smell of eggs (no I can't stand them either) or burnt bread just because that is how they like it....I've finally made myself believe that my in-laws are gone from here and are not coming back...wow oh wow I don't think anyone has any idea how happy I've been because of that....I've moved up in my rank in my work, and moved over to a completely different building with adults more closer to my age and not ones just getting out of high school and hitting the mile stone "19" and thinking that is something to brag about....we completely clash cause they are so much younger than me and they have no idea about anything but think they do...I've been working sooo much because of summer, and we always had something different going on....7 story video game arcade we went to...it had like rollar skating, ice skating, karaoke,games games games on every floor, and I have no idea what else....I will go on my own when things calm down a little more cause I wanna ride the bull...yes I do things like that....what else...everything just flew by so fast and it was so hot I was only toooo happy for everything to be over with....cause hot summers are NOT my thing....We had an end of the summer beach party and I was the only one with red hair and light light skin so of course I get this awful sunburn no matter what I did, and felt myself coming down sick...now I just think it's turning into a cold cause I was so hot and have been in cool buildings since then...I think I will be this way until after the new year...few more months and this year is DONE with....I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE to find out where we are going next about in the springtime....I'm toooo excited and don't like being left in this "guessing game" state and always wondering...that would get on anyone nerves....hmm another week is ahead....I'm holding out that the rest of this year totally flies by like the summer did....I'm still planning on going to Australia=) =) =) I'm celebrating the whole year next year cause I'm finally leaving this place....I've been planning for it since about the springtime =)can't wait can't wait can't wait....I hope everyone is doing fantastic and looking forward to falltime....I definately am, cause that means cooler temperatures....take care everyone and watch out for anyone trying to scam you at the ATM machine asking you if you know how to use it....yes that happened to me few days ago...just thought I would pass that along...talk with u all soon.....

another one of the songs I can't get enough of=) I miss miss miss the 80's so much with all the great music we grew up with then!!! now most of it is just junk....=p

No comments: