Tuesday, August 4, 2009


I finally made it back home from the resort yesterday but I leave again tomorrow but this time for Tokyo....=) It's pretty exhausting doing all these things but it's a total blast to me....I actually got pics from the resort this time...last time I was so wrapped up in everything I didn't get one....Anyways I got to go jet-skiing a couple of days ago...anything that wasn't water related was just toooo miserable to do....hmm it was nice there didn't do too much which is fine for me cause I cared absolutely nothing about going on the hiking trail they have not too far from there....it was nice going to the beach and swimming and finally getting to meet people on my own who actually wanted to talk with me about things I'm interested in talking about...That didn't last for long though, and I have no idea how much longer I can endure just sitting and sitting having to listen to such totally BORING breakfast and dinner conversations...I seriously think that I'm going to die it just bores me to death hearing about junk like people I have no idea who they are talking about, or the ozone layer and all this twisted up talk that makes absolutely nooo sense to me at all....it's gotten easier for me to break away little by little....let me just say that I"ve been making A LOT of trips to the bathroom just to escape this boring nothing talk....Anyways I'm really trying to look past all of that and just enjoy my time when I can....I miss my cats so much...I was away for 4 days then had to take them right away to be boarded when I got home yesterday and I won't see them for another 4-5 days....that's about the only part I don't like about having to go places, that and having to drag everything with me cause I can never make up my mind like ever on anything esp. that.....I will get the pics from Okuma posted on here later today a few of them at least...I cared nothing about the golf course or things like that....still it was a nice environment and nice place, but still it was a gated community with a huge long fence going all the way around and security all over.....I think I"ve forgotten what it's like to be out in the real world...someplace to go I mean that doesn't have some gate guard at the front and some twisted up fence wrapping all the way around it....I was there over the weekend, and it was just crawling with people all over both Americans and Japanese....then the first of the week hit and that same place was like a total ghost town...but it was nice in some ways cause it wasn't so crowded whenever I went jet skiing and would have to watch out for 7-8 other people plus the ones on the sporty speed boats pulling others behind them on the intertube thing...yes I've done that too, but I can't stand all the water being thrown up in my face the whole time...Okay I think I'll take off now I hope everyone is doing great and we get to chat some before I leave here although I'll still keep in touch while I'm in Tokyo...take care everyone only one more month of this summer stuff left....the really hot part at least...=)
http://apnadesiblog.blogspot.com/

No comments: