Friday, December 28, 2012

WHO CAN RELATE!?


 
 
 
wow so Christmas has come and gone, I've already gotten into about 5 different arguments with people that I couldn't stand of course, and I'm still trying to get over my very painful accident that I had last week...I am soo glad to be feeling so much better than I was before..it was 3 different times going to the emergency room cause they couldn't get my temporary cast right...1st time not even 24 hours, and the thing was so loose that I could see all the way to the bottom...2nd time: I was having an allergic reaction and that plaster mess was breaking out my entire arm...I'm waiting and waiting and waiting there for nearly 2-3 hours...some bitch comes in whining around and pretend crying, and some idiot guy comes out and just because they knew each other, that worthless piece of ******* goes in front of me just because they knew each other and I got there waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy before she did...I can't stand females to begin with...we ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSS get in arguments, fights, eye rolling, snappy attitudes and silent fights with them snarling their top lip at me, but I really don't care cause I still can't stand them I don't care what anyone says...
 
I don't put up with idiot females doing that to me no way no how, and threw an absolute FIT halfway yelling my head off how I was 1st, that wasn't fair just because they were total brats and knew each other and think they can treat people that way, that I am here just like everybody else, and that if they didn't cooperate with me then I was going to file the biggest complaint of a LIFETIME against them for putting me through complete hell when I was dying with pain from an accident that I kinda/sorta could have kept from happening....
 
I can't remember what else really, but that was pretty much the jist of it...I couldn't believe everyone else there just remained sooo quiet and calm and didn't say a word like everything was completely fine and I won't put up with that for even half of a second...so I guess I scared them to death, becasue then I was first priority and everyone there was all of a sudden super nice to me, and finally did what I had wanted to get done for the last 3 hours instead of sitting and sitting there having to listen to whiny females come in and put up with their backwards personalities in the middle of the night...
 
I have NEVER been through that before, but sorry who wouldn't get burning up furious if they were somewhere waiting 2 hours close to 3 and some unknown worthless chump comes in the door and just because they know whoever it is, they jump ahead of you and you are still sitting there like you have been the last 2 hours...complete time waster, but they found out soon enough that I wasn't going to act like everything was ok...wow some people really have some nerve to treat others like that...esp. me when I won't keep my mouth shut for 1 min. about any of it about this unfair treatment...
 
this base and Anchorage is soooo huge, that it's completely impossible to run into the same people twice unless you traded emails or facebook info...I'm soo glad that it's that way, cause it is like that in every big city, and I am not sorry for that...that is why I will never fit into the small town scene ever..3rd time: my cast got wet after me being so obsessed with showers and doing all that I could to keep that from happening... water still found its way to make my life miserable having to be in a cast...I did everything that was recommended for that, but didn't happen...since it was a temporary cast, I could unwrap it and change everything...
 
I tried doing that and it wasn't right, and then I couldn't get the thing to stay on..so back to the emergency room...got that taken care of aggggaiiinnn was sick of going there...I was thankful that I was dealing with a male doctor and not a female one since they act like everything is ok and shove me off...so finally they got it right...my wrist is still soooooo sore but much much better than it was when my accident happened..
 
I'm able to take that horrible plaster cast off..it was just plaster on the bottom but anyone who has never had a cast, or even half of a cast has no idea how uncomfortable they can be, and I've had 4 of them...permanent or temporary...I still have to wear a brace, and now my wrist will be aching for life..I'm sooo glad that I can at least get back to my normal activites without being so limited...you have no idea how difficult it is when you can't bend your wrists or use your hands and fingers...
 
I couldn't do anything really, and it was enough to drive me insane...I had enough, and jerked my cast off in my sleep and threw it down...I'm glad it didn't break since I still have to keep going back...so since we learn something everyday, the lesson for today is don't let anyone screw around with you or your life, and interfere with your schedule...if they try to, just throw an absolute fit, talk really loud where you scare everyone to death, and they are frozen from how dead serious you seem to be when really you just want your way...but all in all, to stay away from rotten people since they are bad for your personality and your health...honestly I am too moody and pouty to want to ever have to deal with them, and then sometimes I just really can't stand people..not including my friends of course....

No comments: