Friday, December 14, 2012

B*E*S*T* *C*O*M*M*E*N*T* *E*V*E*R...

"In a few years it will be here comes hefty hefty boo boo in her trailer park moo moo flashing her trailer park hoo hoo."
 
not sure if anyone has heard of this ridiculous and highly annoying show, but I can't stand it either, so of course I jumped in bashing it like the thousands of others on here are doing...I still can't figure out what on earth is so popular about such a disgusting ignorant television program that is on "THE LEARNING CHANNEL" of all things...what I still can't figure out is if this thing is on "THE LEARNING CHANNEL", then just what exactly are we supposed to be LEARNING????? 
this is the most annoying effing kid that I have ever come across in my entire life...I have no idea how people find stuff like this actually entertaining...it's really sad how stupid the world is becoming with this kind of junk being considered humourous...wow I really feel sorry for people who act like this....
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/honey-boo-boo-recalls-favorite-christmas-gifts--memories-203630767.html

No comments: