Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Whoever Heard Of A Bacon Covered Ice Cream Sundae!?!? :P

So okay, I have NOOOOO idea what Denny's is trying to do to people over here, (that's this restaurant that is doing this in the first place, coming up with all this junk covered in BACON...) but no one really cares, and they are just totally beyond words grossing people out, mainly me...And that guy in the video didn't eat the whole thing like in this article it said that he just ate one of their Bacon covered Sundaes...He ate the top off with all the bacon and the caramel on it then left the bottom half so he could dip the french fries into melted ice cream....Another nasty habit I couldn't stand to watch, and I was gaggging and halfway screaming and shuttering into my pillows....What gets me is the stupid guy running the camera told him to dip the fries in that nasty melted ice cream and the other guy actually did it....(hmmmm another follower just like all those sushi nuts over in Okinawa....Everyone of them who moved over there tried to act like they were Japanese trying to talk with the broken English Japanese accent thinking it was funny, and eating that already digested nasty food that was pulled out of people's stomach's who were in serious accidents and hadn't been digested yet....that's exactly what it looked like too...)Oh why am I not surprised either, those are the kind of dopes that mess with me all the time all over the world..everything from gas station incidents ( yes I had another one....) to some smart aleck idiot on the phone MY PHONE trying to sound all like a game show host, when I could honestly care less since this air head was interrupting my study session..I decided to practice going into character a little bit on my own since this idiot thought he could do it over the phone to me and I don't even mess with people like that. esp. guys like that...Not unless they speak 5 languages or know the basics of them like me, have been all over the world to be able to talk about it, are super smart in every area and can talk about any subject I throw at them, including whatever I am interested in instead of just giving me an eyeroll and a huge heavy sigh......Let's see...I believe I told the guy I was like 14 years old, cause I sure can sound like it whenever I hear my own voice, and that isn't very often, so I highly try and avoid hearing it.....and that he would have to call back whenever my parents get back home....I was realllyyyyy trying my hardest not to bust out laughing cause this idiot totally bought it, and dropped the fake talking game show host personality and was completely confused then and stunned that someone would actually talk to HIM like that...yeah well he has finally met ME, and I do all kinds of things, esp to people who bug me and get on my nerves.......I am very well over 14 and I don't have to have parents for anything anymore....I just get some snappy annoyed answer from this big piece of know nothing and I knew I had succeeded on getting on his nerves...yeah well don't mess with me and I won't have to do things like that...Don't call me up trying to sound like some idiot game show host when you really aren't trying to talk to me when I am in high concentration mode and have no interest in what the outside world is doing....I have no idea how these people get my number or any number that I am at calling about junk that doesn't even matter....it was too funny and I have tooo much fun with it..I used to do that all the time growing up, and I still can get away with it..check out this article just try not to throw up like I almost did... Bacon is back! For a limited time only, Denny's is hosting what they're calling the "Baconalia" festival with seven bacon-laden dishes including a Triple Bacon Sampler, a BBBLT Sandwich, and the implausible (but not improbable) Maple Bacon Sundae. It features maple flavored syrup, vanilla ice cream, and "a generous sprinkle of our diced hickory-smoked bacon." Last year writer Josh Ozersky called this era "the Periclean age of bacon," and we're just living in it, right now. So much so that on Friday San Francisco ice cream maker Humphry Slocombe introduced a prosciutto ice cream flavor. Below, Denny's Baconalia manifesto, plus a video of someone who's already eaten the Maple Bacon Sundae:

No comments: