Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Build A Bear (Or In My Case, Build A Hello Kitty) Experience!!!



I had sooooooooooo much fun today getting to go to our mall here and getting to use my gift card from Christmas time...I went to the Build A Bear workshop we have here...It's containers and containers of stuffed animals you can choose from, I got Hello Kitty of course, end of discussion since everything from my bathroom items to my telephone is Hello Kitty...Anyways, you hand it to the who ever is filling them and you just step on the pedal, and it blows stuffing into them....They tie it up in back, and I got to pick out outfits, shoes everything..I had tooooooooooo much funnnnn being in there with 2 different birthday parties of kids doing the same thing as me...lol I ended up with 2 of them, cause I'm that obsessive, and couldn't say no to the second outfit or the shoes...This was for a stuffed animal, not for me...lol It was loads of fun, and I would have rather done something like that, than to have been dragged boring clothes shopping trying on junk...They look bought like I ordered them, but I created them and I can't wait to do it again..lol yes I had that much fun....lol I will take pictures of them both and post them on here whenever I can...this shows how they start out...I put one in a brighly coloured Easter dress with sweet sandals, and the other one is in a sporty shorts outfit with sweet tennis shoes....wow the kinds of fun you can have when you seriously don't give a Y^*&^&&(*&*( about what other people think....



No comments: