Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Found A Hello Kitty Pez Dispenser, & This Video Is Gonna Go Down In History....


I won't remove it from the package thing it came in, but I couldn't pass anything like that up being the diehard Hello Kitty collector that I am....hmm another picture to take and get on here about 6 months from now....I still have the ones from Tokyo Disneyland to get on here from about 5 months ago..I was wondering what had happened to those...Oh wow, is anyone else just as sick to death of cell phones as I am??? Esp. when you are trying to do work, important work, and about 5 different people are all blabbing junk at once on cell phones, and other people's phones are going off....No wonder I LOVE my alone time so much cause other people bug me and get on my nerves like I can't even begin to describe....I took care of that real quick and have no problem reporting such inconsiderate jerks...Next time I'm just gonna call the campus police on them all and stand back and watch and point and LAUGHHHHHHHH......They will all be too busy on their cell phones to pay attention to me or what I"m saying...I'm not able to stay on here very much or very long..I have 2 end of the semester projects staring at me in the face, and I haven't done a single thing on them yet...I am DONE with trying to do my work in public, around others who I do nothing but fight with, and they look for ways to bug me just by being alive and breathing...Wow I was sooo frustrated when I got home, but I found this video and that kid totally made my day...I still can not stop laughing every time I watch this...I forgot all about the cell phone numbskulls and them pestering me in ways that made me want to put them in a Mideval Torture Device and leave them there...Can't wait for my Art Group tomorrow....I'm ready to relief some stress and how....

No comments: