Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today Is My Birthday!!!!!!! :D


I have had an incredible day so far, and have received some amazing gifts....some of them I gifted to myself....sorry just couldn't resist....Despite the loser guys trying to hit up on me today, sitting by me, winking around at me, doing the eyebrow thing, I can't do that to save my life, but it's highly embarrassing when someone I don't even know does that to me....I want to just DIE right on the spot......That kind of stuff, and trying to talk to me, when I know very well what they want...and the other dopey guys who looked like they never shower, mud all over them from about the knees down...apparently construction workers or something...come by me, and stand there, then light up smoking, I move away, and they move with me each time...It's enough to make anyone want to screammmm.......I've had a pretty awesome day...Wow I couldn't believe how many birthday wishes I got on here....like over 200 and something....I'm not even sure if I responded to them all....Others got up at 4am to call me...really I was truly touched!!!!!!!! I had noo idea that I made that big of an impact on others lives...wow....just that I have such great friends is enough of a gift for me....I can't ask for anything more....I have my birthday celebration tonight..I'm sooo excited and more gifts will be waiting there...remember there is no such thing as toooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I think my cat had some kind of idea that there was something about this day and wanted to surprise me as well....With everyone else giving me soooo much, my cat decided to as well..So, what did my cat give me for my birthday this year finally being in the states after 7 whole years???? Three great big piles of vomit...I've had 2 showers so far today, and the 3rd one will be tonight after I get home.... Happy Birthday to me guess this day is still full of surprises.....

No comments: