Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Earthquake Hits Japan...Maybe People Will Believe Me Now That Place Is GARBAGE...











Well...Well...Well....just WHAT do we have here!?!? I didn't find out about this 2nd Earthquake over in Japan until this afternoon....I'm still not even sure what time this happened over there, since it was most likely already daybreak over here in the United States...Again, this happened right where I was before visiting....This wasn't as bad as the last one, but still, these are happening 3 weeks apart now...I just barely escaped....I said that it wasn't great there, there was nothing there, nothing to look forward to, nothing to get excited about, but everyone acted like that was the only place on this entire planet earth..I got a lifesize world globe, and I can surely tell you that Japan is NOT the only place on it either..Now I can see constantly where all of us are spread out all over the world, but still talk everyday like we are right in another town from each other..fabulous...So no one would believe me on what a junkhole Japan really was, but now nature is finally taking my side and showing the rest of the world who argued with me, mainly the sorry military, on just how great Japan was when I was there..Hmm...if a place is so great, it doesn't make you natious, throw up all the time, mess up your breathing cause the air is so nasty...have about 7 inch cock roaches come crawling out from under stuff when I was alone in the house, mold constantly developing inside and out that messed up my breathing even more because of that awful climate, making my lungs stick together inside with me thinking it was a heart problem and leaving the movie theatre right after I was already sitting down and getting a refund for the entire movie and ruining my entire evening to go to the emergency only for them to tell me I was dehydrated from that climate there since I wasn't used to it...the list goes on and on...that doesn't sound like such a great place to me...then they throw me in there, and I thought up every sarcastic thing that could have ever be thought of to top it off...I said I couldn't stand that country, even the rotten trash infested island that I was on...that pic up there of all the trash, is what they cleaned up from the tsunami that happened there last month...But still people are hell bent on living over there no matter what..I'm never going there again I don't care if it sinks to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, and everyone imaginable go over there to pull it back up and put it on stilts to try and save it, I won't be going, and people can think whatever they want to of me cause I clearly can not stand that place...And who on earth names a car towing service "camel tow" anyways???? hmmmm.. I sure hope that the Japanese that participated enjoyed getting 20% off their first Brazilian wax, since they were soooo happy to see "Bush" go...realllyyyyyyyy stupiiidddd play on words by the way...wow I honestly can't believe I used to live over there. and was around all this....

No comments: