Monday, February 21, 2011

My Pics From Okinawa Round #2

( start with pic 19 tomorrow!!!) I will take that off once I finish up with those pics tomorrow!!!!!!!! I went to do this tonight, and I had nooo idea where I left off!!! I ended up posting ones that I put on here last night, and I didn't want to mess with it anymore, so doubles are better than singles anyday....These are still temporary lodging from when we had to move to there and live there for 3 weeks....That was the inside of it, the bed and all that other stuff on the dresser that was mine of course, and the one with the trees and fence around us, that was the outside of it....I felt like I was in a prison....that was everywhere I looked...I LOVE being in free society now....the others just showed how I had to live from the crappy apartment that is totally torn up now, to me shoving everything in cabinets and on top of each other cause I had no idea what to do with it....That just gives everyone an idea of what temporary lodging is....It's just a motel room that you live out of for several weeks....At least we had our own bathrrom and shower with hot water, and not have to trek across a field to an outside bathroom like people do whenever they go camping....yuk yuk yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....I was glad to have my cats with me at least since I was there at that miserable place so much until we finally left....That is what I talk about so much when I say we have to go and move in or out of temporary lodging....I miss having my own house now sooo muchhhhhhhhhh.........I am loosing my one cat that is sick now....I was told that is a fatal disease and even with the treatment it's not guaranteed...I have never gone through this before having a sick pet....It's toooo sadddddddd.......... :[










No comments: