Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Cat Is An Angel Now...Nov. 20, 2003-Feb. 23,2011

Today I had to go and have my sweet cat put to sleep cause she was suffering so badly from liver cancer. Her skin had turned yellow all over, and she was sunken in and did nothing but just lay on my bed, and hardly move..It was killing me to have to see her like that, and it was an extremely difficult decision...I have never had to do that before, cause I have never had sick pets...They made me a paw print of her paws and gave it to me, and I buried her under my bedroom window here at home....It is so hard to accept the fact that she is gone, now, I keep thinking that she is just under my bed... I still have my other one, and she is just fine..I don't understand how my other cat got so sick like that...I think she was so overly nervous about so many things, moving here, the rotten dogs that wouldnt' leave us alone, that she was just all jittery on the inside and it finally took its toll...I"m ready for this month to be over with..Ever since I got here, nothing has been happening but different people and now my cat dying...The first part of the year is always the worst cause it's so slow..When I get flowers and put them on my cats grave and decorate it up, I will post them all on here...It's very hard to go out there and look at it right now, but it helps to know she is close by still..I've had friends tell me that they have been through this with their pets, and there is no way to save them once they get cancer of the liver and start turning yellow...I knew that people got Jaundice from drinking obsessively when it came to alcohol, I had no idea pets got that...That's why I could never be a vet, cause I would treat each animal as my own, and it would be toooo hard for me to have to do that...It was hard enough for me to have to watch something like that....I have the greatest friends on earth, wow I've gotten so much support through all this with loosing one of beloveth cats from Italy, it's extremely touching..thanks to everyone out there...I'm so blessed to call you all my friends....

No comments: