Friday, February 18, 2011



I think I have somehow made a breakthrough with my cat...Yesterday I took her to the vet finally after 2 months of putting up with her not eating or drinking coming here from the God awful place called Okinawa...That had to be the most I horendous move that I have EVER experienced in my entire life...My other cat got thrown around, and poked and her stomach was tore up and bleeding..I'm still not sure how that happened, and no one of course said a single word about it...I think it was the huge move over here to the United States that messed my cat up so much..The very ones that I got from Italy...Not eating or drinking, and sometimes almost attacking me when I came near...I come to find out that she has jaundice..it's possible liver failure, and her skin is yellowing around in certain areas...I was given these pills to fuss with giving to a sick cat, who's mad at me anyways for jerking my home apart and taking them here....I heard from someone else when they are like that to try babyfood and the evaporated milk stuff..Neither one I can't stand looking at...The babyfood looks like a really dark yellow German mustard I got before, and don't even talk to me about milk anything....I tried that anyways, and got success...So I think it will just be a slow process now...Fingers crossed everyone...With sooo much going on with me now that I'm back where I belong, and not somewhere off in crazyland, of course I have a million things on my mind every second of the day...I have finals in a few weeks, a funeral just days away, someone getting killed just like that right after I move back here, my cat having jaundice, and me being sick with a cold and the flu, I'm not in the greatest mood right now...The last thing that I need is some smart*((*&*( coming up to me and telling me to smile...WOW that did it for me....I lost it and jumped back at them saying something like.." stop telling me to smile all the time, I'm not a %^$%^ puppet." That took care of that little scenario real quick....I didn't hear anymore about it...Usually I am definately NOT like that at all..lol...I can't wait until all this passes and everything is back to normal and I'm back to me...

No comments: