Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Gorgeoussss Horse Figurines

"the world may be your oyster but it doesn't mean you'll get its pearl" ..(fortune cookie, Thai House, OKC)Today was the day that I officially became totally OBSESSED and started collecting very elaborate Horse Figurines that I found here where I live because I LOVED the Art Work on them... I saw them, and it stopped in my tracks from walking....The first one is the Children's Prayer Pony, very sweet, and very meaningful with artwork from kids who were sick from all over, and offered their prayers, and they put it all on a horse to decorate it...My other one below that is my dream horse, if I could ever have a horse of my own...I'd decorate it up just like that and even more....the other two I had to order online, cause they didn't have them where I was, and after I discovered such gorgeous horses, I came straight home and looked up the website and got the one I wanted...I loved the Native American Indian designs on horses they painted, mountains, streams rivers, buffalos, starry night skies, feathers, everything....I had no idea they had so many of these...The artists also do this to ceramic cats, but I haven't been able to find those yet...lol....I've got the top 2, the bottom 2 I am waiting on, but I'm a member of their club now, and couldn't wait to pass it on to everyone I know...I am still sick, but discovering this find made me feel a million times better...I love the artwork mostly, I have never seen anything like it...take a look at their website...you will definately be totally blown away....www.trailofpaintedponies.com


No comments: