Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Pics From Okinawa

I finally got my pics from Okinawa from whenever I was getting ready to pack up and leave.... This is going to take me awhile to get these all one here, and I"m only one the first folder of these, and I've got 5 to get through....Let's see, this first one is one of my twin cats that I got whenever I was living in Italy. She is the one that is extremely sick right now with yellow jaundice. This was when we were staying in temporary lodging in Okinawa just weeks before we were going to fly out..This was also whenever she was still at a healthy weight. Now her bones poke out, and you can feel her spine when you rub on her back..It's so so very sad...I will make another attempt at a more advanced Animal Clinic, and get a different opinion....Her twin is very lonely, and keeps going around my other cats I have here, looking for a friend to hang out with since her twin is sick like this..Anyways, this is when she was healthy back in Okinawa in temporary lodging...she made herself a bed out of the bottom drawer there and I put a few of their toys in it, and they were all set...I miss the times now they were actually nice to each other instead of fighting like they do now...The pic below my cat is of the bathtub in the hotel we were staying....I filled it up to take a bubble bath, and came back to find the suds like that and was thrilled....I had to get a picture...I had never seen soap do that before....The other 2 pics, that was the bottom part of our shopping center there on base...The pic below the shopping area with the blue flag with the snowflake, that is the back of my old apartment building ... You will see there is a tree on the right and upstairs is all torn out...The right side was our neighbours, and the left back side, that was my computer room....They completely gutted the place....I have no idea what they are doing to those, but I couldn't believe it when I saw it...It was actually kind of sad knowing that I had once lived there, and sat in that very room...These other pics are of the apartment that I first lived in there in Okinawa...The one where I met mostly everyone on here that I know now..They informed us they were going to renovate that place, and we had to move..We went back a few months later, and this is what they had done....It looked so different with everything torn up like that....But that was my building and we were upstairs..50214....I don't miss trailing up and down stairs at all now....I have sooo many more so I'm anxious to get them all added in about the next 2 weeks....I'm glad this is the last week of this month...these 2 months have dragged on forever and I'm ready to see them disappear...












No comments: