Saturday, January 2, 2010

Well, we've all made it to 2010 finally. What more can I say? Happy New Year again everyone, I absotlutely love this holiday more than any other the rest of the entire year. It's really hard for me to believe I've survived 4 years here on an island of all places. I hope everyone had a blast for their New Year's Eve. I did mine again at Western World. The formal junk around here just doesn't cut it for me. What I mean by that is, I'd rather go to a place that has cut off polished tree stumps for seats, than go to some place with fancy table cloths and silverware set up just perfect, and cushioned seats. Ugghhh I'm not exactly one to acting proper all the time, I can only make it look that way. But I'd rather be with everyone else who is like me, and we all like the same things. Also, not to mention, we all sound the same whenever we talk. Anyways, I've a place there now, so I tend to enjoy it to the fullest this whole year since it will be my last. Hmm, so what to expect outta this year?? It's hard to say really. It just started, and it already seems to be flying by. I sure have learned a lot more than I already knew before just by living here day to day honestly. Things that you really can't be "told" you just have to experience them for yourself. Mostly the living condition over here, and this language barrier. It's been quite interesting, frustrating, then funny other times...

No comments: