Monday, January 18, 2010

hi again everyone hope u all are enjoying your weekend what is left of it...It's HOT here again, which is no surprise...It feels like it's almost the beginning of summer on some days...and it's only JANUARY here...uggghhh....Anyways...too much fun last night with my friends being last weekend out here, but so totally worth it....this year is shaping up to be much better than I imagined...I had to do it one last time since it was my last time of being on my own for awhile...I've got too many pictures still in my camera so it will be awhile before I can put them on here...maybe by next month perhaps!?!! hmm by the way, does anyone at all remember this crazy rap song???? lol...I was very young when it came out...I think maybe around 13, and I just now heard it again...Funny thing is, I still remember the whole entire thing word for word beginning to end...not too difficult for me though since I've been doing that sort of thing since I was able to talk....this is a lot better to understand I think, but still hard to keep up with in some parts...still I think it's a laugh...

No comments: