Saturday, January 30, 2010


hi again I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...I had a very nice relaxing day, and got the much needed satisfaction that I have been waiting for the last 2 years here of planning...I just hope my plans don't get knocked out by a rotten typhoon here again...I had a pretty enjoyable evening last night, the one theatre that we have here only has one movie playing at a time...uggghhh I miss back home sooo much in our downtown area...We have a theatre with 24 screens...I have no idea who thinks up just having "one" of anything...So we went about an hour from here to the Navy Base to just get out and watch something anything, mostly due to restlessness...Me mostly, I feel like this place keeps closing in on me tighter and tighter day by day...Others don't seem to understand that no matter how much I try to explain it, or don't seem to want to understand it....I just can't understand how anyone can be satisfied staying in one place their whole entire life, not to mention a teeny tiny island and not ever want to go anywhere else, or have no desire to see any other part of the world..Anyways, I finally get there and am flipping down seats and flip down one that is completely off the hinges and everything and falls completely on the floor and on me...oww I'm really really glad no one saw honestly I have noooo idea how these stupid crazy things always always always seem to happen to me...I don't even plan them or sit around on my free time thinking them up what I'm going to do next....The movie was dead boring, disgusting, I prefer my Twilight series anyday to that uggh tooo disgusting for me, but I had nooo idea what I was in for...I'm halfway holding my breath that tomorrow nothing like that happens again to me, since I have to venture out again here...I heard the nicest song on the radio going there though...we are soooo behind here I don't get word of music or movies or whatever else until the rest of the world has heard of them for weeks...Anyways, this is a pic of my cat from back in Oklahoma...I miss him tooo much but I finally get to see him again next year...I picked him up in a parking lot someone flung out their car window..how sick is that??????? talk with u all soon everyone enjoy the rest of your weekend....

No comments: