Saturday, January 23, 2010


WOW!!!! check out my new lookin' blog now!! I had to give myself a few days to get over the shock and come back down to earth, but I think I'm fine now...just something I did not expect at all, and wasn't sure at first what I had been thrown to on here whenever I first saw this and realized it was...actually mine...I guess I can't mess things up permantely after all like I was sooo convinced that I could...Anyways, hope everyone else enjoys as well..wow again, and thank u thank u thank u again!! I'm trying my best to keep up with all of these really, it just gets kind of confusing sometimes since we are an entire day ahead over here in JAPAN, and this thing puts the date on here as the day before....I can only match it up with today's actual date if I do this at night when it's pitch black out...don't understand that at all, but oh well....hmm I went and tried it again a little bit on the ice skating thing here...still not really for me, but I'd rather do that than spend a day on a boat being sea sick for 5 hours, and who knows how long even after that thing is over...Whale Watching here has come around again, so that's all I've been hearing about, and I never want to do that again...I'm just tooo restless to want to stay on an island that you can get through the whole thing in like 4 hours tops...from bottom to top, and that's the whole thing... so they just rotate activities here over and over...ugggghhh what kind of a life is that?!?!? I think the more I go I will get more steady at this, and not be so utterly terrified, and trip right in front of everyone right when I'm just doing plain walking in flip flops, but of course not watching where I was going, and landed smack down next to a Japanese sign with what I thought was the word "CONGRATULATIONS" underneath it in English...lol lol...nope it turned out to be "COUNTERCLOCKWISE", not "CONGRATULATIONS". It sure did look like it though, I'm just glad I didn't know anyone there is all...It pays to go places totally unknown, and where no one at all knows who u are, so incase anything DOES happen,( it does to me no matter what part of the world I am on, I just attrach that kind of stuff....) they have no idea who u are, and most were all locals anyways, and didn't speak a word of English... so..so what...pretty funny actually I'm just used to it by now, that it doesn't even phase me really..Oh we all found this great place last night on the way back home here coming back from Naha and somewhere on the edge right when entering Okinawa City...everything from Australian, Chinese, Mexican, Italian, seafood and steak if u are into the steak thing....I grabbed up a card for the link to have a better look on it here and put it here to share of course...The Italian flag is etched in right when u enter how great is that....they must have knew I was coming....not really I guess since they've been around since like 1958, and I wasn't even around then...still great to discover these little hole in the wall places....=) http://pizza-house.jp keep havin' an awesome weekend everyone...talk with u all soon of course if u don't beat me to it...=)

No comments: