Friday, July 17, 2009

(hi all here's my pics from the Aquarium I went to again for like the 5th time.....the bottom ones are of me and a few others in the shark display room they have there, and that is how big it really is standing next to it if you are able to see the whole pic etc..... the bottom ones are of the absolutely boring dolphin show thing I got dragged to in the dying heat that I did not want to go to...the whole entire thing was in Japanese so I had no idea what on earth they were saying, much less did I even care.....I can't think at the moment what those other things are I went completely blank all of a sudden...I've been doing this since this morning on and off.....cause I will have more this next weekend then I leave for the resort...I don't want 4-5 weeks of pics building up on me.....I would never get them on here.....but that is me on the far left...I"m sure most of you all know what I already look like on cam, I just never like my pics ever ever I don't care how they turn out, so it took a lot for me to finally put a couple of them on here of me.....I hope it doesn't bother me so much I get up in the middle of the night and delete them I"m worried sick about it and still am not used to the fact of having my pics on the net like this....Anyways...hope everyone enjoys...this is the 2nd largest Aquarium in the world...there is more to this, and I'll put the website on here soon once I find my brochure on it again....I still have more pics to add but I should be about done...wow I'm so tired from doing this!!! hope everyone enjoys getting some insite into my life over here...yes I do know how to have a good time once I get away from this place and out in the rest of the world!!! talk with you all soon!!!!)
Saturday, July 18th, 2009
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopmediatraining/153472/jackson-sings-about-escapism-on-previously-unreleased-song/-good-on-previously-unreleased-song/-good morning all!!!!! does anyone else like this song?? the other one I've heard before but I wasn't even born that year.... I'm sorry I haven't been on here like I usually am, I"ve had an all too crazy week, and I'm beyond thrilled that it's the weekend now and I can finally do what I want....hopefully I will get caught up on those other ones before this one so they will finally make sense.....http://www.aolhealth.com/healthy-living/handwriting-personality I also found this one and I'm obsessed with handwriting anyways esp. mine and how it looks what color it's in etc....etc....and got into reading this when I came across it....


Hi again, I will get caught up on this by the very end of the weekend!!!!! I got more pics, new ones yesterday again, so I will put everything on here that I got this month on here...I just have a lot it's going to take me forever to get it to look right as long as it takes me to do anything on here really...I'm too happy this week is over with finally....only this coming week to get through then I start my vacation....I'm kept so busy every single day now in the summer, that I hardly have time for myself except to eat and sleep and shower is all....everything else is just sitting around waiting for me to get back to it....Anyways, lets see!! what did I end up doing this week....hmm Monday I have no idea...Tuesday we had a camp-out day and made smores and things like that...not really my thing cause I'm not into the camping scene...I'd much rather be at a resort....anyone knows that who even talks to me for 5 min....hmm Wednesday....I got to go bowling again....somewhat okay, but that kind of stuff sure takes up my time.....hmm Thursday we went swimming before it got killer hot outside....then yesterday, Friday, we went to the big huge Aquarium here..the one that is the 2nd largest in the entire world...I still have no idea at all which one is the 1st....so I'm too exhausted to even care about doing a single thing this weekend or what is going on here or anywhere else.....I'm too behind on everything I can't even guess when I can get started working on it again....I can't wait to get a break so I won't have to have my time wasted like that which seems to be fun I guess, but I get pretty sick of it really quick....all those big things my work pays for me to go so I'm so glad I don't have to cause I would sure to be broke since stuff like that is everyday of the week in the summer....hmm that was about my 5th time going to the Aquarium here...so nothing new to me...it was just extremely extremly hot...it's built in levels and it takes a good 20 min to walk cause it's very very huge....I will still put them on here, but not really much for me to say about it...the first time is the most impressive no doubt about it....I will most likely go another 2-3 times here before I leave next year just for the memories and experience....I've never seen anything like that before, and I doubt I ever will again....hmm summer is over with after next month and then it's falltime...then Christmas...then New Year's....then 2011 and I leave here finally....not until near the end but still I'm so excited I can't get the excited feeling to leave me when I know that I'm about ready to move.....anyone else who has moved anywhere knows the feeling that I'm talking about....like when u are about to go on a big vacation that you haven't been before...don't know why I keep talking about it....I guess I think the more that I talk about it will make it come faster....hmm today is a slow day, and I'm glad cause I don't feel like doing much of anything after all what I've been through this last week...I'm too tired now and am going back to sleep even though it is in the middle of the afternoon here on Saturday, not Friday....so glad it's the weekend hope everyone is enjoying there's as much as I am mine.....take care everyone hope u all are enjoying your summer.....

No comments: