Monday, July 27, 2009











hi again....sorry for my rushed entry last time....I can't even remember what was going on...but anyways...I'm on vacation now, so I should have a lottt more time to do things and get caught up on stuff in the next few weeks, and won't have to worry about stopping, then coming back to it later.....hmm I went to visit a cave here back on Friday before I went on my leave....not that I"m into caves or anything...I honestly didn't even know this thing was even here.....It was good to see, but I"m not into the "earth earth" like the dirt and rock portion stuff of the earth, and what's underneath the ground, or the different rock formations, and what helps form them etc...etc...I was about to die I was so bored......I know it's an interest to some others, just not to me.....I guess you have to be into that stuff to get excited about it, and I definately am not.....It was sheer torture to drag me through a dripping wet underground cave where it was dark everywhere just to see how it had formed over the last 300,000 years.....This place was like everything all in this one theme park thing....there was Shuri Castle for the visitors center, a Pineapple Park Area, a Glass Factory Area, a Habu Snake Museum and show for the snakes, and I can't stand snakes either, so not for me.....then just shopping and things like that......Everything that was there, I had been to here before....It was just all together....I didn't even know this place was here.....I kept hearing about it, but I didn't know that it involved everything...pretty clever idea I thought, but I still would want to go to see the real thing just for the experience......I will go again sometime after my company leaves, I'm just not sure when yet....Hope everyone enjoys the pics that I took...some were hard to see and didn't turn out right, but I got a few good ones for the most part.....Have a good week everyone I will be on and off of here cause I'm expecting company later in the week....I"m still holding my breath to see how that goes....talk with u all soon..take care...xxxx www.infopointindia.com

No comments: