Tuesday, July 21, 2009

hey again it's another week...... so glad that it's flying by for me for some reason....I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and got the most out of it what you could at least...I barely even remember mine...but doesn't really matter cause right now doesn't really matter to me anyways.....anything that happens after my time here is what counts....this place is just a stump in the road as far as I'm concerned and the only proof that I've actually been here to this place will be the pics I have...Anyways...that is a really good website I found up there....I don't have time to look at it right now, but just thought I would put it on here for everyone else...I got a few magazines that I managed to actually find here, and also some that my family sent to me from back home that I asked for...ones they didn't even think of sending to us over here to get.....I haven't even gotten a chance to look at any of them yet cause I"m always gone, and I don't dare bring them with me, cause everyone else around me would grab for them wanting to look at them as well, and I would be left with nothing but shreads...So I don't bring my things out of the house really that are valuable like that....Yesterday I get harassed yet again over not liking this stuff over here foodwise....I don't like anything here, so I guess that comes to a total and utter shock to those who do like whatever it is.....(I'll finish tonight I have to finish getting ready for my work and go to breakfast......have a good day everyone!!!!!!xooxoxo) hey everyone i'm back.....so did anyone else see the eclipse today?????? how weird was that???!!!! It got like it was about to storm here and got windy and cloudy at the same time, but the sun was extremely bright, and weird looking....I don't remember the last one that happened in '91 but I remember another that happened during the 80's sometime when I first learned about those...I didn't even know about it until I heard everyone talking about it, and then I saw it here....
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_asia_eclipse

No comments: