Sunday, July 12, 2009
















Monday, 13, July 2009
Okay so this is sad....we're about in the middle of this month now, and I"ve only posted like 5 times on here so far....Guess that should just tell everyone how busy I am, and I only keep adding more and more.....I started my scrapbook of everything I'm doing this summer, since I"ll probably never get to do it again.....I think it's turning out fabulous, and love how it's looking...that's all that matters anyways is the appearance of everything, right????! =) It still is a lot of work, and also keeping up this page, and trying to keep in touch with everyone on here, or trying my best and hardest to do so....I'm sorry I didn't get to say anything over the weekend, I was sooooo exhausted, all I wanted to do was sleep continuously.....it was so hot,and I only got very few things done at all....I have a lot of new pics to put on here since the 4th of July here, and also last week some....We went to the Ocean Observatory and Glass Bottom Boat here back on Friday...It was great fun, and I absolutely LOVED it.....I will tell more about it when I have the time, I just wanted to stop in and say hi while I had some time right now, cause I will either be gone still, or sleeping.......Anyways, I will get them on here I hope by the end of the week.....I"ll also tell more about it so that it will make more sense to everyone, and so everyone won't be confused half to death.....Okay, sorry again, but I have to run as


usual...I"ll continue this tonight, and tell more about my time there!!!!!! hope everyone of u are doing great,and can't wait to chat with u soon!!!! have a splendid week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will finish this whenever I get home tonight!!!!! http://www.infopointindia.com/ hi I'm back finalllyyyyy sorry it's taking me forever to get through these entries anymore...I am never here ever hardly, and when I am, my time is very very extremely limited.....Anyways....I hadn't been to this Ocean Observatory thing and Glass Bottom boat at all, so this was new for me....The Ocean Observatory was like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, only instead of climbing up, you climbed down, same winding steps around and around, and it went under the ocean...it had several rounded windows all around the inside and you looked out and could see fish swimming in the ocean all around.....it was just like scuba diving without all that fuss, or being in a submarine....I got really great pics of it under there, and how it looked...it was really small, tight, and crowded, but the first thing I was reminded of was the Leaning Tower over in Italy, cause I went to that twice, and it seems that you just go around forever on small narrow steps going up and up...this one was the exact same way, only it went downnnn....you really don't stay down there long much, it is just to get a glimpse of what it's like underwater, and get the experience for a short time.....hmm the Glass Bottom Boat thing was much nicer than the one I was on up at Okuma Resort, with a rusted bar thing going around it in the middle...still I didnt' think it was that much impressive, and there wasn't very many fish around here either.....very very scarce...not sure if it's because there is a lot of fishing that goes on here, or if they are in a different part......It was still nice to go on, but I was so worn out, I could hardly move afterwards, and I slept the entire weekend on and off...when I woke up finally, it was Saturday night, and I went to dinner, then Sunday came, and I still felt beat....I remember going to brunch, and then I was out the rest of the day I didn't want to do anything, or care about doing anything they had going on at this place.....then it was night again, and ordered dinner out, and had to get ready for the week again...ugggghhhhh I can't stand my life sometimes how everything flies by right before me whenever I don't want it to.....Anyways....I will get my pics on here eventually, and hopefully everything that I'm talking and talking about forever on here will finally make sence...I actually made it to another week without practically loosing my voice from talking so much....so we'll see how long that lasts.....Okay I"m going to take off now....I will get this finished, but it will take me a long time or the rest of the week....take care everyone and enjoy your week....

No comments: