Saturday, July 4, 2009



























http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV8fSJuLG1g&feature=relatedv=qV8fSJuLG1g&feature=related Top 5 Jewish Family Do's & Dont's (the 2nd one on this one about made me choke to death I was laughing so hard and then sent it to a few others and got them the same way, wel maybe not as bad as I was, but still.....that noise that hmmmm hmmmmmm lol.....then the hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......it's night here now about time for the fireworks to start and I still can't stop laughing over that.....anyways, just thought I would put this on here for humorous purposes only....not to make fun of anyone or anything cause I'm Christian and I admire the symbolism in the Jewish religion, so not trying to step on anyone's feelings at all..... I was just looking for different things to put on here besides my music all the time, and just stumbled upon all this early early this morning, and couldn't stop laughing. I've never seen anything like it ever.....wow some people can be really funny, I have no idea why I"m not with them...instead I'm stuck around those who totally insist on being mad and grumpy all the time standing off to the side of everyone else with their arms folded and whatever else....not for me lol .....hope everyone else who stops by here, or who follows my blog finds this as funny as me.....I want to find more cause now I'm stuck on them.....these are the funniest I think, others just get plain offensive.... this one, I just thought was funny, cause everytime it's a holiday, others think that nothing is worth living unless they are out somewhere getting in some sort of trouble....now that I"ve discovered little speaking cartoons like this, I"m always going to look for them to add them, and get some kind of a collection built up, and also for laughs to put everyone in a good mood, cause I know how life can just get u so bllaahhh sometimes....I'm over here on a freaking island for crying outloud, no one has to tell me anything.....anyhow, don't know why I didn't think of it sooner, as much as I"m drawn to sarcasim and anything and everything related to it....but anyways, glad that I thought of it now finally, and am starting it....hope you all enjoy this one too.....stay safe everyone however you all are spending the holiday...and if you aren't celebrating this holiday, I still hope that you are having an ultra fabulous weekend.....America is now 233 years old, let's continue celebrating our indenpendence with style and flair..... Carrie Underwood-American Idol 2004-from same state as me (Oklahoma) just another town.....=)-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYENO6r5vVow.youtube.com/watch?v=nYENO6r5vVo - Independence Day-Martina McBride


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQWzFEQEHHw- I wanna grab your @ss!!!(this was toooooooooooo funny for me to pass up sorry if anyone gets offended or anything but it's just intended for laughs and u all know me anyways lol anything to laugh at is totally worth it.... love ya all......xoxo) hey again I just watched the fireworks here, they were awesome, not as great as the years before where words would appear in the sky along with pictures of the American flag, flowers, and other things like that, but it was something at least....I got what few pics I could, but the annoying street lamps across the road from me were right there.....anyways, now maybe everyone can get back to reality cause they seem to go halfway crazy everytime it's a holiday.....I'll post them on here when I get a chance...take care everyone...talk with you all soon

No comments: