Friday, March 27, 2009

whew am I ever glad this week is finally over with!!! =) Happy weekend everyone, I couldn't wait to stop by and say hey to everyone.....I am so glad to have time to myself again finally, and get caught up on things that I barely, or can't do during the week....It's great to have a chat when I can, to get to actually talk with people who wanna talk with me, about things we both have in common, and not just military things, or just sitting and complaining back and forth about this and that about whatever.....that is not a conversation I'm sorry.....That is what I have to hear, so I steer clear of it....I got anottthhhhherrrrrrrrrrrr party invitation a few days ago here....like I care anything about going to a party after what I have to go through during the week, and putting up with the schedule and the people that I have to......I thought at first it was a letter, being in a colored envelope, and I about jump through the ceiling whenever I do manage to get one of those cause not many people want to write letters these days....I still do with the few friends who agree to, but it's not as regular as it used to be...Anyways....that thing turned out to be some party invitation, like I could careless about going to some party after working all week long from dark to dark (I leave when it's dark, and get home when it's dark....) and then have them take up sevreal hours of my weekend, and I wouldn't be able to stop thinking and completely obsessing over what I am not getting done, who I am missing talking with on here, cause of this ridiculous time difference, so everyone comes on at different times, and I could just be doing my own things, or better yet just getting some good old-fashioned sleep....why on earth would I want to hang out with them whenever they bore me out of my mind just looking at them??? oh, and also the fact them being who knows how many years younger than me, so I know they would annoy me to death, cause we're all in different age categories......not for meeeeeeeeeeee....don't care if I ever go to another party here or not, I simply don't care and they are a total waste of time to me anyways.....at least not with people I don't wanna be around....oh, and by the way, I looked at who this thing was from, and would u believe it was from that same exact person who I had soooooooo much trouble with before.........I went to their house for some kind of a party around the holidays last year, I can't even remember what it was now....but it was the exact same one who had the dog running back and forth in the middle of this so called party going on and it would not get the heck away from me no matter what.....we half-way got into it in front of everyone else, but I was the one who held back cause I have a reputation to keep up at this place, if I like it or not, I still do cause everyone but everyone knows one another, and they esp. know me....I"m not exactly thrilled by that, but somehow they do, or recognize me anything like that......I couldn't believe really someone who I half-way got into it with over a dog when I asked repeatedly to get the thing away from me, snapped at me in front of everyone else,***whenever I was the guest*** and then kept giving me snotty looks, and that was it for me....I've had nothing to do with them since...the most me and my friends would get into it about when I was younger in the states was what song to listen to on the cassette tapes, whenever those things were still around, or to change out the cassette tape to another one, cause we were all so obsessed with music and still are...So I really don't understand why they find me so interesting here, or why they would want me around at whatever it is they are having this time, but I really don't find them interesting at all.....But I'm not going to put up with someone half way yelling at me in front of everyone else, publicly embarrassing me, then acting like nothing happened....I know very well if I told the reason, they would just throw the famous All-American fit, and get mad at me for some reason having my own opinion and not following everyone else.....This type of thing will never ever end...I have been putting up with this since I first started learning how people acted in this whatever lifestyle cause it's nothing that I would be first in line for ever.......I have never in my life been around people like this ever who acted so unbelievably right down rude and just plain mean on every little thing.....Back home everyone was so nice and friendly to each other and spoke to everyone, when you got out to those small nothing towns, that's where the problems started because everyone knew one another, and you would be a new comer just all of a sudden coming there....but I never had any reason at all to go to those because there was nothing there anyways...a few dirt roads and maybe a gas station....here, it is like that with everyone....everyone has some problem with everyone else.....they don't like this or that, it's like being around a bunch of high schoolers or something they all act the same and it's too boring....I won't get to go visit back home probably until we are settled at the next place after herrrrreeeeeeeeee, which would be sometime in 2011.....that seems like forever from now.....sorry some of those pics from my city turned out so bad....I don't know why they did that, but I will look for more to replace those...I was trying to hurry, and didn't want to spend forever looking through several million websites on here for pics......there are tonz and tonzzz more those are just a few....that was downtown, and we always had the spring Arts Festival by the Crystal Bridge there, and it was so much fun....I'm not even sure what they have now cause I never get to go to it, but I'm sure it still goes on, cause it was such a big event.....those others with the plants and things are what it looks like inside that, cause you could walk through it, if you didn't mind the humidy and it being so stuffy....sometime since I've been gone they've added horse-drawn carriage rides, because they did not have that at all when I lived there.....I will look for more cause those are so bad cause it really does look nice and can't wait to go back just for a few weeks which always flies by like crazy.....okay I'll let you all go now, hope everyone has a good weekend....drop by and say hi to me when u see me on here!!!!! take care!!!!!!xoxoxo

No comments: