Saturday, March 7, 2009








Hi there I'm back finally, and I'm so glad to be!!!! I got a taste again of what it's like to be out in Japan, away from here, and it was fun in some ways, but also a very "rude awakening" how much we are hated over here....I don't care if I ever come here again once I leave finally....I won't miss it at all....I had a nice time going to the resort, even though it rained the whole time on and off....It was still good to get away, and just clear my head from what goes on here in Okinawa....I got lots of pics that I can either put on here all at once, or little at a time, but I don't even know how long that would take to do that....It was nice time, but that will be the only time I will be going there again for the rest of the time we're here...that doesn't break my heart any....you have to take a ferry boat there from the port here that is about an hour away, and it is a lot of fuss to do that, get on and off bringing a car on etc...etc... then it is half hour ride over to this other island (pronounced "E" ) IE Island.....that island has much more vegetation that over here, there were a lot of sugar cane fields all over the place, and other things I wasn't even sure about...we don't have anything like that here...it's all big city type environment....hmm it was rainy most of the time, but enjoyable enough to stay indoors and just forget what you normally have to do...(I'll have to continue on this tomorrow!!!)xxxxxoxo Monday 9th March 2009 hey again, sorry I really don't mean to confuse anyone on here dropping by to read this, or just take a look etc... I just got back yesterday from my big rainy weekend, and I came home and hit my own bed I was so tired, and can't sleep on stone hard matresses, which seem extremely popular with the rest of the world for some reason....(????????) So I didn't get too much done once I did get back, but was soo soo happy to come home again....I missed my everything I have, and these other places just don't cut it for me...hmm it did nothing but rain and rain and then rain some more all weekend long, the entire time we were there....not that that bothered me, I don't mind staying indoors and doing my own things, but the one time we plan a get-away, it does nothing but pour down rain....I got the pictures on here finally, so I will post for today and put some of them on here, and also what I drew up when I got bored and wanted to get on here, but couldn't!!!! yes, I do that all the time still, it's fun doing it when I can't be on here, and can take pics of it!! hmm the place we stayed was nice, of course it was Japanese style on everything, and very confusing on some things...for some reason I could never find a light switch anywhere....they just mostly open the windows for light, and have very little light on at all....I couldn't stand the bed...this is all over Japan, not just that place...it's mostly directed towards families, that all stay together in these places, so there was 2 twin beds separated nailed down to the floor with a nightstand thing inbetween them with electrical units that controlled the lighting systems, so there was no way nothing could be moved...oh and did I mention it was stone hard as well...very annoying, I don't see how they can live like that....hmm oh and how could I forget their disgusting food....it looks like that stuff has already been digested twice, and they just put it out on a plate....I wouldn't touch any of it, nothing.....that isn't the first time I made myself starve because I couldn't stand whatever it was.....dinner was a nightmare, junk like pork belly, some kinds of Japanese vegetables, and I have no idea what the other stuff was...I got pics, I just hope it doesn't make anyone throw up it's so nasty looking....I can't believe that junk is actually considered to be food....they eat fish and stuff like that for breakfast, and the smell alone is enough to kill anyone....we only got one english tv channel....the rest were Japanese, and so boring.....I had had enough, and was ready to go at 6:30am the next morning, but the boat didn't leave until after 12:30pm....So I"m pretty much done with stupid outings here cause they are all the same and very expensive, and not to mention too disappointing to even really think back on.....So I think mainland Japan will be my last trip while I"m here, then I"ll be too excited to think about anything else but moving from here, and what the next place is going to be......it's stillllllllll raining here like crazy...but everything is fine, and I"m glad I am reminded of how it is out there, cause we are so sheltered from this lifestyle, it's easy to forget just how good we have it....I know I do at least until I have to go through all that, and it's a rude awakening....they even have trucks with loudspeakers on top over there driving around yelling junk in Japanese for us to leave here, and blah blah, I have no idea what they are saying about us...I got all kinds of hateful looks from them, cause anyone who looks different, they just seem to have a problem with...I've never met such hateful, miserable people in my life....I'm glad all that is over with now, but now I'm just trying to get through another long week....hope it goes super fast!!! okay, take care everyone, I'll try my best to be on here whenever I can!!!! good night!!!!!!!!!xoxo

No comments: