Sunday, March 22, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLrc-RkjeKg-i can wait forever -simple plan





hey again....I hope everyone had a great weekend....it just flew by for me as usual, and now I only have a few hours until I have tog get to bed, and the whole week starts all over again tomorrow....I really can't wait until my vacation so I don't have to dread another week.....It's funny how I can just talk and talk on here sometimes, and others I have no idea what to say....hmm I happened to pick up a magazine towards the end of last week, and one article was about regretting getting certain tattoos...I found it pretty funny, what some people went and did whenever they were a lot younger, before they finally found a job they are happy with, but are still stuck with this tattoo thing that they got like whenever they were early 20 something, and now they are mid-to late 30's....someone who became a marine biologist, went and got some tattoo of a dolphin, and are now regretting it, wondering what they were thinking of getting that, another one was of dancing people around their arm when now they worked for a law firm....another was shape of New Jersey....most tend to do that out of boredom, then later on regret it....I would not go and do this no matter how "bored" I felt or whatever, cause whenever I go in for photo shoots, you aren't supposed to be showing anything like that....so it's of no interest to me, just like the gum chewing thing....still, I thought this was funny when I came across it on this website...www.asylum.com (look under weirdest tattoos for a laugh...) mostly same stuff is going on here, nothing too interesting I think, still seems that way to others just because I live on an island and am surrounded by ocean no matter which way I go, and can see it from any direction....I have to wait a few days for some things to happen to give me something to talk about on here, so I'm not just going on and on about the same ole things.....I hope everyone is doing great, and you all have a great week....look forward to having a chat with u all when u get a chance too!!!! take care!!!!! xxxxxx

No comments: