Monday, March 16, 2009






hey there everyone how have u all been??? It's been awhile since I had a chance to get back on here and actually sit down and say anything.....wow, I just realized that I can say some realllly weird things on here when I"m super super tired.....I am okay now, cause I have managed to get sleep, but sometimes I just want to be declared as missing and not have to worry about anything for awhile until I feel like it again.....I think this year is finally starting to pick up some on going a bit faster than the last....I'm too restless here, so I can't wait for time to pass...I hope everyone enjoyed my latest pics on here....I will put some on here of me when I can get over my whatever it is about seeing myself on here, or any pics that I take cause I never ever like them ever....I want to get them taken back in the states at the mall I was always at every week there...here they have nothing like that...it is all Japanese style where u can dress up in traditional Japanese costumes like for a ceremony or something...I don't look the slightest thing near anything Japanese, and it would just be out of place me trying to dress that way and take pictures....I had them here before just normal, but of course didn't like them so that was that.... I will get them on here eventually of me, so hope the ones before that will be okay with everyone....same stuff has just been going on with me lately...I'm hardly on here at all anymore, it's very, very limited whenever I am...but I still try my very hardest to keep in touch with everyone the best way that I can!!!! I'm doing this on my break, so I"m not on my own computer and a lot of things that I normally do are blocked out or restricted, so I'm not able to do them, until I get home and put on the finishing touches.... and of course I got the same problem as usual whenever I get on here...I"ve thought and thought of all kinds of things to talk about, and then I get on here and completely forget it all and have no idea what it was I wanted to share with everyone... It's nice to see that spring is coming around again...I'm just not looking forward to that awful hot hot summer weather that we have here....I've never known any other place soooo hot.....Anyways, I thought I had something to actually say, cause I have been trying to get over here the last 2 hours, now that I'm finally here I have completely forgotten everything... I think maybe I will do better when I am on my own time again at home, and it will come more easier to me...I hope everyone is doing fine and having a good week so far....I'm hoping it goes fast so I can chat with u all again on here and not have to keep worrying about what time it is etc..etc.... Okay I will be back here in several hours and this will be more decorated up and a lot more interesting that it is now!!!! just wanted u all to know I haven't forgotten about u!! I'm just hardly on here, or I'm not able to talk and talk on here!!!! take care and enjoy your day!!!! xoxoxo

No comments: